    I have no experience with Prime Power.

    THX

    Heinz

    Heinz Müller, Dec 11, 2006

  2. Heinz Müller

    John S. Guest

    While we don't have the exact models you're looking at we do have quite
    a few Prime Powers.. we have a few 650s/850s... We have a lot of 450s.
    We have had no compatibility problems at all... They jumpstart just
    fine... Seems we are buying more Prime Power servers and fewer Sun
    servers...

    John S., Dec 12, 2006

  3. John,

    thank you.

    How much time did you invest in workshops/tutorials?

    Heinz

    Heinz Müller, Dec 12, 2006
  4. Heinz Müller

    John S. Guest

    Very little investment.. The main thing is that patches for the Prime
    Powers have to come from Fujitsu (legally) and Fujitsu has a different
    patch management system.

    We also find Fujitsu support to be EXCELLENT! I have never had an issue
    with Fujitsu support.... I cannot say the same about Sun...

    Heinz Müller, Dec 14, 2006