    numbers are Black: T0529 and Colour: T0530.

    Your help would be appreciated; thanks in advance.
    Tim

    Tim JN, Jan 22, 2005

  2. Tim JN

    Tom J Guest

    Only Dell cartridges will fit a Dell printer. They are modified to Dell
    specs.

    Tom J

    Tom J, Jan 22, 2005

  3. Tim JN

    James Nipper Guest

    That must be the main reason that Dell started making printers.

    --James--

    ----------------------------

    Only Dell cartridges will fit a Dell printer. They are modified to Dell
    specs.

    Tom J

    news:[email protected]

    James Nipper, Jan 22, 2005
  4. Tim JN

    Tom J Guest

    Dell doesn't make printers. Dell sells printers that were made FOR Dell.

    Tom J

    Tom J, Jan 23, 2005
  5. Tim JN

    James Nipper Guest

    Same thing.

    --James--

    -----------------

    James Nipper, Jan 23, 2005
  6. Tim JN

    Tom J Guest

    Really?? I make bird houses, sell them to the pet store. Now they are MAKING
    bird houses and selling them to their customers.

    That's what you are saying about Dell. Making a product and selling a
    product made by someone else IS NOT the same thing, even if it has the
    sellers name on it, as my bird houses do!!

    Tom J

    Tom J, Jan 23, 2005
  7. Tim JN

    Tom Scales Guest

    Dell doesn't MAKE anything. They ASSEMBLE things.

    Tom

    Tom Scales, Jan 23, 2005
  8. Tim JN

    Tom J Guest

    In the case of the printers, they don't even assemble things!!

    Tom J

    Tom J, Jan 23, 2005
  9. Tim JN

    Sparky Guest

    Sparky, Jan 23, 2005
  10. Tim JN

    James Nipper Guest

    Well, at least one person finally got the gist of my original post !! All
    other
    comments have been way out in left field................

    --James--

    ----------------------------

    The marketing idea goes back at least to King Gillette, i.e., give away
    the razors and sell the blades forever.

    James Nipper, Jan 23, 2005
  11. Tim JN

    Tim JN Guest

    Tom, James, Sparky, thanks guys - didn't intend to provoke WWIII !!

    Tim JN, Jan 23, 2005
  12. Tim JN

    Tom J Guest

    You are welcome. Just a typical day at the office during spare time!!

    Tom J

    Tom J, Jan 24, 2005
  13. Tim JN

    Chuck Guest