    but that didn't help.

    What can i do ?

    Thanks.

    Steven, Sep 8, 2004

  2. Steven

    James Guest

    hi Steven,

    turn printer off and back on.
    print a configuration page by pressing and holding the little button and
    then fast pressing the big button once.
    release both buttons now and wait for the self test page to print.
    look for the page count, how many pages ?
    look at the status log, i guess there are only code 50013 errors...
    am i right ?

    where are you located ?

    James, Sep 8, 2004

  3. Steven

    Steven Guest

    James,

    U are absolutely right.

    Number of printed pages are: 42231

    Code Page
    50013 42201
    50013 42103
    50013 42085
    50013 42078
    50013 41783
    50013 41770
    50013 41719
    50013 41585
    50013 41352
    50013 41344

    I'm from belgium.

    Steven, Sep 9, 2004
  4. Steven

    James Guest

    i am from Belgium too, that's why i was asking.
    i did spend a lot of time (days) on that weird problem.
    for me it's a design error related to the logic board and input sensor.
    i did some modification to a new sensor flag but the problem is still there,
    though far less frequently.

    James, Sep 11, 2004
  5. Steven

    unimarcel Guest

    hi!

    im from germany and i have the same problem (with 8 hp 2100).
    i have replaced the input sensor (rb2-2842-000cn) and the spring
    (rb2-2843-000cn) -> instruction hp support.

    a other supporter: "the print-volume is to high".

    but my customer prints less than 15000 pages per month (2000-3000).

    in the next call a hp supporter means "to often code 50013 - e52 is
    comming soon" (scanner error)

    i think it´s only a problem on the paper-way.

    i still have the problem. any idea?

    unimarcel, Sep 13, 2004