    add the cable as a printer and try to print, nothing happens. Can
    anyone help me get back the use of my printer?

    Thanks!

    Lot-o-fun, Feb 17, 2004

  2. Did you try reinstalling the printer driver? Some printer drivers are
    on Disk 2 and some are on Disk 3 of the Panther OS disks.

    Cathy

    Cathy Stevenson, Feb 17, 2004

  3. Lot-o-fun

    Lot-o-fun Guest

    Thanks for the suggestion.

    I tried reinstalling the printer drivers from the Panther disks as well
    as reinstalling gimp-print (from gimp-print.sourceforge.net). Same
    behavior no matter what!

    Lot-o-fun, Feb 17, 2004