    jan Guest

    Does anybody know if it is possible to print the date and the page numbers
    in windows journal.

    jan, Feb 13, 2006

  2. If you have the date turned on in the page header (which IIRC it is by
    default) then it should print but for the first page only. Page numbers, no.

    That option is not available for document images, so you'd have to add
    an annotation.

    Your printer-driver might support adding a page number and date in the
    footer.

    Mike Williams, Feb 13, 2006