    runderwo Guest

    What are the original capacitor values for a Pro2A for the CPU power
    supply caps and the north bridge caps (basically, all the big ones)?

    runderwo, Mar 1, 2007

  2. runderwo

    ALPI Guest

    a exprimé avec précision :
    What do you mean with Pro2A ? K7T Pro2A ?
    On mine K7T Pro2A : 4700 microf 6,3 V and 3300 microf 10 V (3EA in line
    on the border next to the ZIF). The 3300 microf caps seems to be the
    original ones. I think the other are not.

    ALPI, Mar 18, 2007

  3. runderwo

    runderwo Guest

    Yeah, it's K7T Pro2A. The board is unstable although the capacitors
    have been replaced, so I wanted to make sure the correct value was
    used. Is your board stable with those values?

    runderwo, Mar 19, 2007
  4. runderwo

    ALPI Guest

    a couché sur son écran :