probe-scsi-all can't see pci hba

Discussion in 'Sun Hardware' started by lazyboy_2k, Nov 17, 2006.

  1. lazyboy_2k

    lazyboy_2k Guest

    Hi,

    I just installed 2 qla2340 pci hba into my ultra 10 with OBP 3.29 & set
    diag-switch=true. During the boot up sequence, I see both 2 qla2340
    pci hba cards; however, when I run:

    OK probe-scsi-all
    (return nothing)
    OK probe-pci <=== system hang

    I had to powercycle the box & run:

    OK probe-pci-slot /[email protected],0/[email protected]
    Fast data Access MMU Miss
    OK ls /[email protected],0/[email protected]
    f009ee90 [email protected]
    f009eb2c [email protected]
    f007e1c8 [email protected]

    Question: Is there a way to fix this problem so that probe-scsi-all
    can see my hba? Any helps are appreciated.

    TIA,
    -Chris

    lazyboy_2k, Nov 17, 2006