    twilgje Guest

    heb een irritant probleem, ik kan op internet niet meer scrollen met
    de mousewheel, in andere programma's gaat dit wel, iemand een idee?

    twilgje, May 6, 2004

  2. twilgje

    Aaron Guest

    You will get most help using English, or at least specify which
    language you are using.

    I think you might be wondering about the mousewheel. Often, they work
    best if you install the software that comes with them. This will give
    advanced functionality, including mousewheel clicking (very handy to
    set this to double-click, as then you can just click mousewheel to
    navigate directories in Explorer), more that two buttons, etc.

    If you can't read that, tell me what language and I'll use an online
    translator, maybe it will work OK.

    Aaron

    Aaron, May 7, 2004

  3. twilgje

    twilgje Guest

    I'm sorry, yes i can read it. The problem is that the mousewheel works
    in all other programms, but not on the internet.

    Twilgje

    twilgje, May 7, 2004