    cannot install 3c940 card's drivers downloaded from website www.asus.com.

    regards

    Michal

    Michal, Aug 17, 2004

  2. Right click your card in device manager.

    There is a power saving checkbox with 'Allow windows to turn off this
    device when no in use'

    Make sure its not checked.

    Philip Callan, Aug 17, 2004

  3. Michal

    Michal Guest

    Unfortunatelly it doesn't work... connection is still terminating

    regards..

    MS

    Michal, Aug 20, 2004
  4. Michal

    Len Guest

    If one chooses to continue a thread than it is advisable to retain the
    information about the initial problem rather than just a statement that
    something didn't work! I have the same NIC on a P4P800 Dlx but have no clue
    about your original problem nor time to go through all the posts here to
    find it. Others who might help may be in the same boat.

    FWIW,
    Len

    Len, Aug 20, 2004