    The box seems to boot, noting activity from the hd and cdrom, but i
    get 0 video output on either the vga or dvi. Any help is appreciated.
    Thanks

    mark v., Sep 21, 2004

  2. mark v.

    Leythos Guest

    Remove the battery from the motherboard, find the shorting pins to clear
    the BIOS (read the manual), then, replace the battery, and reboot.

    If you get video don't change anything in the BIOS until you are sure
    what you are changing.

    If these are new builds, make sure that you didn't short something out
    when you mounted the boards to the stand-offs, that you didn't bend a
    pin on the CPU, etc...

    Leythos, Sep 21, 2004