problem using different brand of ram..

Discussion in 'Asus' started by takeuchie, Jun 21, 2006.

  1. takeuchie

    takeuchie

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2006
    hi guys..im using asus k8n4 e-deluxe mobo..
    im using a pair of different ram brand, each 512mb..
    kingmax pc3500 and transcend pc3200..

    the problem is, i can't get them running at ddr400 speed..
    it will reboot continuously if i make it running at ddr400 speed..
    i can only make them run at ddr333 speed after i adjusted the dram timing..
    CL 2.0 3-3-7..166mhz (default CL 2.5 4-4-8..200mhz)
    i think..correct timing will solve this..

    im green bout this stuff and sorry for the language..
    could someone help me bout this
    and tell me how to do a correct timing please..

    takeuchie, Jun 21, 2006