Problem when I turn on my PC (black screening).

Discussion in 'Asus' started by st.lucky, Nov 5, 2006.

  1. st.lucky

    st.lucky Guest

    Hi,
    I'm sorry my bad english.
    My PC uses Asus P4C800 Deluxe E motherboard. Since some days when I
    turn on my PC, after many hours of inactivity, it jams in the first
    black screening where there are these writings:

    Press Del to run Setup
    Press F8 for BB POPUP
    DDR Frequency 400 MHz, Dual Channel, Lineal Mode
    Checkin Ram

    That back screening goes away after 3-4 minutes and then it goes on
    correctly. My PC works without problems.
    If I turn off my PC and I turn on it again in short time, that black
    screening goes away iimmediately, (it is in the nrorm).
    Why if I turn on my PC when it is cold I have problems and If I turn
    on my PC when it is warm, it is ok.
    Thanks for info

    st.lucky, Nov 5, 2006

  2. st.lucky

    solidheat

    Joined:
    Nov 5, 2006
    Messages:
    6
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Sydney, Australia
    hey,it may be your ram which is causing the black screen or video card... if your saying its cold when it doesnt turn on right may just be delay in start up/heat up

    solidheat, Nov 6, 2006