Problem with AGP and NVIDIA RIVA TNT2

Discussion in 'MSI' started by Francesco, Dec 16, 2003.

  1. Francesco

    Francesco Guest

    Can I mount this card video on the MSI KT4Av Motherboard??

    This is the characteristics of my video card:

    Chipset : NVIDIA RIVA TNT2 M64
    Core Clock : 125 MHz
    Memory Type : 32 MB SDRAM
    Memory Clock : 150 MHz
    Memory Interface : 64 bit
    RAMDAC : 300 MHz
    Bus Type: AGP 4X / 2X
    Driver Support : WindowsXP, Windows2000, WindowsME,
    Windows98

    a.. Comprehensive AGP 4x/2x interface

    a.. Memory configurations up to 32MB of SDRAM

    a.. 64/128 bits memory bandwidth

    Francesco, Dec 16, 2003

  2. Francesco

    Micke Guest

    At least i have no problem with this card in my KT4V board. It works
    allright.

    Micke

    Micke, Dec 16, 2003