problem with cpu temprature on P5LD2 DELUXE

Discussion in 'Asus' started by vaspap, Jul 18, 2006.

  1. vaspap

    vaspap

    please help-problem with cpu temprature on P5LD2 DELUXE

    hi i'm new here and i'd like some help. i have problem with my cpu temprature.idle works at:cpu 65 degrees,mboard 45 and the coolers fan rans at 2596 RPM, when i ran the geovision surveillance system then:cpu 77 degrees,mboard 47 and the coolers fan rans at 2596 RPM. please if anyone could give me some piece of advice.thanks in advance!!
    my pc descripion is :
    cpu: p4 630
    motherboard:asus p5ld2 deluxe(BIOS updated)
    cpu fan:cooler master hyper 6+ (thinking to replace it with thermaltake blue orb2 to test if it works better)
    ram:512MB(in a few days will be 1GB)
    power supply:550w
    HD :western digital sata 120G and 320G
    VGA: asus en6600 le(will be replaced by asus en7600gt/silent 512MB)

    Last edited: Jul 18, 2006
    vaspap, Jul 18, 2006
  2. vaspap

    vaspap