    right correctly (including IE) but any other program (including Office) drops
    down and alligns to the left.

    Any idea how to correct this problem? Thanks !!!

    andrew, Nov 16, 2004

  2. andrew

    Chris H. Guest

    You're right-handed, correct? That's the setting in Control Panel/Tablet
    and Pen Settings/Settings. Since you're right-handed, the menu will open to
    the left, not under your hand. If you're left-handed, I would suggest
    changing the setting and calibrating your pen.

    Chris H., Nov 16, 2004

  3. andrew

    andreas Guest

    Thank you Chris, this was a good call and it now works.

    andreas, Nov 17, 2004
  4. andrew

    Chris H. Guest

    Good deal, Andreas. Glad it worked.