    also ETM port is enabled (I can`t use ETM pins as GPIO).
    I am also using LPC 212x - it is posible to turn on jtag without ETM port.

    Thank You

    Maciej Kaczkowski, Jun 1, 2004

  2. Maciej Kaczkowski

    Stephen Pelc Guest

    On the LPC210x you can use the secondary JTAG port, providing that
    your on-chip software enables it.

    Stephen
    --
    Stephen Pelc,
    tel: +44 (0)23 8063 1441, fax: +44 (0)23 8033 9691

    Stephen Pelc, Jun 2, 2004

  3. buy another one

    http://arm.web7days.com

    arm developer, Jun 2, 2004
  4. Thank You

    I know about it but I don`t know how to do it. It is written in Philips
    Data Sheet to this processor but it is not clear for me.
    If you can send me more details how can I do it. I am using gcc and
    Wiggler from Macraigor.

    I am using also philips lpc 2124 (demo board from KEIL MCB2100). It is
    working with JTAG port but without ETM (RTCK pin to GND during reset).
    This doesn`t work on philips lpc2106 (data sheet says that you have to
    pull up DBGSEL and RTCK during reset - JTAG port AND ETM is enabled).

    Thank You for information and please send me more details if you can.

    Maciej Kaczkowski, Jun 2, 2004
  5. Maciej Kaczkowski

    Schwob Guest

    Schwob, Jun 9, 2004