Problem with new ICOP Mity SoC

Discussion in 'Embedded' started by Vicky, Oct 8, 2004.

  1. Vicky

    Vicky Guest

    Hello,

    Our company has been developing a new product
    for many months. We have been using Mity SoC
    (DM&P, ALi M6117D A1, 0322 TS05 XBU95391000D)
    in developing process.

    We just received a large pack with many new Mity SoC's
    from Taiwan -- because we finished developing and
    would like to start production.

    We put a new Mity SoC (DM&P ALi M6117D A1, 0412 TS05
    XBW65061000D) into our device and turned
    power on. Nothing happened -- even the HDD LED didn't blink.
    We checked many of new Mity SoC's -- situation is the same.

    Everything is OK with old Mity SoC.

    Is there anything changed in the new model of Mity SoC,
    so we shall re-design our device's electrical circuit?

    Maybe we should do something more to make Mity SoC working...

    Thanks in advance,
    Vicky.

    Vicky, Oct 8, 2004