    Strange, strange, strange...

    Sth to do with 'video overlay'? But where exactly is the problem?

    Hope someone can get me out...

    Francis Arteel, Oct 31, 2003

  2. Francis Arteel

    Glenn Booth Guest

    Hi,

    That happens because your TV card requests an overlay surface, and this
    is only available on one monitor when in triple head mode when you have
    hardware overlay enabled.
    So, when you run a video clip, your video application (Media player, for
    example) gets the available overlay surface, and the TV card then uses
    blits to display the video, which is available on all monitors, since
    the overlay surface is taken.
    You've got it. If this is a problem, try disabling overlay in Powerdesk,
    and you should be able to see the TV card video window on any monitor.

    Hope this helps.

    Glenn Booth, Oct 31, 2003