    board spec says that the MB supports 2X/4X AGP cards. I was wondering if I
    should mess around with the AGP voltafe in my BIOS to get this sucker
    working...

    pradhyum, Feb 6, 2004

  2. pradhyum

    dave Guest

    Do a format and fresh install, it should work.
    Dave

    dave, Feb 7, 2004

  3. pradhyum

    pradhyum Guest

    How could a format fix it when the BIOS is having a problem recognizing the
    AGP card ?.. Do you have some experience with this card ?.

    pradhyum, Feb 7, 2004
  4. pradhyum

    dave Guest

    Sorry wrong answer, Either the monitor is not plugged in properly or
    the card is not seated correctly.

    dave, Feb 7, 2004