    settings etc.??

    Thanks in advance,

    Dave

    Dave_the_rave, Aug 11, 2005

  2. Dave_the_rave

    Gingangooli Guest

    What kind of terminal? 700/92? Check emulation....make sure it isn't VT.
    Also check console is in "Remote". Think its softkey F4 on 700/92.

    Gingangooli, Aug 12, 2005

  3. Thanks

    It's a 700/96 Emulation set for HP emulation and console is in "Remote"
    mode
    Still nothing appears on terminal.

    Dave

    Dave_the_rave, Aug 13, 2005
  4. Dave_the_rave

    Gingangooli Guest

    Sorry Dave.... end of my "old" knowledge. The only other two things I can
    think of (and Im hoping someone else will elaborate) is 1. The cable between
    VDU and Mux panel. Is it the right one? and 2. IIRC there was a fuse in the
    mux panel I think, surface mounted, looked just like a normal component,
    cant be certain and not sure what the symptoms were if it went OC.

    Sorry.

    Gingangooli, Aug 14, 2005