    numerous times with no results. This board has no onboard video so I
    can't try that.

    Any Suggestion?

    PCMac, Jul 16, 2003

  2. Clear CMOS.

    Julie Barnett, Jul 18, 2003

  3. PCMac

    Nick Sherman Guest

    I had the exact same problem with my board. I was using an Nvidia card
    though. I also tried putting in an ATI card, but still the same
    problem.

    I tried PCI versions of both cards, and they worked fine.

    Tell me if thit fixes it.

    Nick

    Nick Sherman, Jul 19, 2003
  4. PCMac

    PCMac Guest

    Tried it didn't work!

    PCMac, Jul 24, 2003
  5. PCMac

    PCMac Guest

    Tried an ATI Radeon 7000 card from an old computer in the PCI slot.
    Still no video?

    Any more suggestions?

    PCMac, Jul 24, 2003