Problem with USB ports

Discussion in 'Laptops' started by Ganesh J Acharya, May 12, 2011.

  1. I've problem with my USB ports, all of them. They frequently
    disconnect.

    Ganesh J Acharya, May 12, 2011

  2. Ganesh J Acharya

    BillW50 Guest

    In
    news:,
    Ganesh J Acharya typed on Thu, 12 May 2011 11:35:20 -0700 (PDT):
    > I've problem with my USB ports, all of them. They frequently
    > disconnect.

    Tell us more! What kind of laptop is this? What OS are you running? Also
    this normally isn't a good sign. As it is usually a sign of intermittent
    motherboard failure.

    --
    Bill
    Asus EEE PC 701G4 ~ 2GB RAM ~ 16GB-SDHC

    BillW50, May 12, 2011

  3. I cleaned the contacts it works better but not 100%

    Ganesh J Acharya, Jun 16, 2011