    drive is connected via the SATA lead.

    Thanks for any help given
    Dave

    Dave, Aug 19, 2003

  2. Dave

    Dave Guest

    I should add that the Maxtor drive is my my primary drive connected via the
    mobo's SATA1 connector. Its the only drive in the system and was happily
    booting from it before. The hd is seen in BIOS and during the initial boot
    sequence.

    I am wondering about hitting f6 and trying to install the ASUS SATA drivers
    again.......

    Dave, Aug 19, 2003