Problems with CUSL2-C and ADAPTEC ATA RAID Controller

Discussion in 'Asus' started by Berni Piel, Feb 7, 2004.

  1. Berni Piel

    Berni Piel Guest

    Hi,

    I have an Asus CUSL2-C mainboard (2 HDs, 1 CD-Rom drive, 1 DVD writer) and
    an Adaptec ATA RAID 1200A controller (3 HDs). My PC has been running fine
    for several months until all of a sudden it wouldn´t boot no more.
    I found out that as soon as I disconnect the 3 HD from the Adaptec
    controller everything works alright again, with the HDs connected to the
    controller, however, the PC doesn´t boot.
    The PC´s Bios shows all drives correctly (drive C primary master), the
    controller´s Bios show all drives correctly as well.
    I flashed the PC´s Bios and tried even out a new controller (same type) -
    same shit :)

    Can anybody help me??

    Greetings from Germany

    Berni