    post, when windows would start to load the screen would go black and
    the monitor light would just flash) if anyone has any idea what could
    be going on please dont hesitate to inform me

    sitonmyfase, Dec 7, 2004

  2. sitonmyfase

    Pit Guest

    I (have) HAD the same problem.
    Yoy must install the latest version of the bios (version 3.2) and all
    problems are gone!
    You can take help from the MSI support department.

    Pit

    Pit, Dec 7, 2004

  3. Yes, that's right. The K8T Neo2 will not recognize the 90 nm ("Winchester")
    CPU unless the bios is flashed to 3.2. There is a lot of stuff written out
    there on this subject. You can find it through Google. By the way, MSI is
    not alone. Some early edition 939 Asus and Abit boards have the same issue.

    John McDonnell, Dec 10, 2004