    saying that it's something on my side. I'd really appreciate any help
    that anybody can offer. Thanks.

    Kev

    Kevin, Mar 14, 2005

  2. Typically, yes. LAN is local area network (home/office etc) and WAN is
    wide area network, and this is most often these days used to mean your
    internet connection to your isp.

    Does it work at all?

    If yes, then maybe it is a problem with your link to the outside world
    - not enough upstream bandwidth or a bottleneck at at router/firewall.

    HTH.

    P.

    mr_peter_stevenson, Mar 15, 2005