PROFITOWNERS.COM - warning! (alienware laptops) fraud

Discussion in 'Laptops' started by Anonymous, Jan 16, 2004.

  1. Anonymous

    Anonymous Guest

    USER: ""
    has mail forwarded to him from ""

    They run two websites:
    PROFITOWNERS.COM (sells electronics only takes payment via western
    union)

    This site is "certified safe" by:
    INTERNETPREVENTIONSERVICES.COM

    These two sites are run by the individual above.. He is using yahoo
    auctions to advertise and defraud people of lots of cash!

    Yahoo:
    Userid: "infotrades"
    Auction: "83767587"
    Auction says "personal checks" - but he is advertising another website
    and in the auction they list Western Union as the only acceptable
    terms of payment. He is demanding payment currently..

    These sites are costing people a lot of money. Profitowners.com is
    accepting payment for high end items via Western Union and they are
    using someone out of the country to pickup that money so it can't be
    traced. Please go to the site to see the terms. They're using a
    "certification" issued by internetpreventionservices.com to sell
    consumers on being "safe". You host both of these companies!

    I didn't think this was a big deal until I won the auction and noticed
    that the email address "" actually forwards to
    "" - the registered domain owner of the site that
    certifies that profitowners.com is SAFE.

    I seriously encourage you to work with law enforcement on this issue
    to actually catch them and have them criminally prosecuted. Contact:
    http://www.ifccfbi.gov/index.asp

    Domain name: INTERNETPREVENTIONSERVICES.COM
    216.67.252.162
    Registrant Contact:
    study
    Gene Segno ()
    4082533863
    Fax: none
    842 S. Stelling Rd.
    Cupertino, Ca 95014
    US

    Administrative Contact:
    study
    Gene Segno ()
    4082533863
    Fax: none
    842 S. Stelling Rd.
    Cupertino, Ca 95014
    US

    Technical Contact:
    study
    Gene Segno ()
    4082533863
    Fax: none
    842 S. Stelling Rd.
    Cupertino, Ca 95014
    US

    Domain name: PROFITOWNERS.COM
    216.67.252.162
    Registrant Contact:
    International
    Schel Jam ()
    4554653422
    Fax: none
    24630 Olde Orchard
    Novi, MI 48393
    US

    Administrative Contact:
    International
    Schel Jam ()
    4554653422
    Fax: none
    24630 Olde Orchard
    Novi, MI 48393
    US

    Both sites reside in:
    OrgName: Pegasus Web Technologies
    OrgID: PWT-5
    Address: 1719 Route10E, Suite 220
    City: Parsippany
    StateProv: NJ
    PostalCode: 07417
    Country: US

    NetRange: 216.67.224.0 - 216.67.255.255

    Anonymous, Jan 16, 2004

  2. Anonymous

    Anonymous Guest

    The DNS registrar says they require a court order to shut this place down.
    One ISP shut them down, but they rotated to another ISP.
    Please post or email me if you're defrauded.

    Anonymous, Jan 22, 2004

  3. Anonymous

    Anonymous Guest

    Anonymous, Feb 5, 2004