Programm Failures with PANTHER

Discussion in 'Apple' started by mediabear, Oct 28, 2003.

  1. mediabear

    mediabear Guest

    Hello, dear Mac-Evangelists.

    I have changed from Mac OS X.2.8 to Panther and ONLY two applications
    of mine are now NOT working anymore:

    Norton Systemworks 3 : I knew that this would happen because of the
    inability of Symantec to keep step with software progress. So far
    expectable and no real big deal.

    Corel PhotoPaint from corel Graphics Suite 11: This is sad, because I
    need this application to load the clipart from the collection. When I
    try to start it it just loads and then "fades" away. any further try
    to load it results in a "not-loaded" application.

    DOES ANYONE KNOW WHY THIS IS SO?

    I would be VERY grateful for an answer.

    Sincere greetings from Germany (Old Europe)

    Mediabear

    mediabear, Oct 28, 2003

  2. mediabear

    matt neuburg Guest

    No, but I'm seeing the same phenomenon. m.

    matt neuburg, Oct 28, 2003