    how is it done?

    Thanks

    oodler

    oodler, Jul 31, 2004

  2. do you have updated keyboard drivers? go to dell site and download the
    newest version

    Dan Sgambelluri, Aug 1, 2004

  3. oodler

    oodler Guest

    Dan, there is nothing at the Dell Support site in the way of new drivers for
    the Dell wireless keyboard. Are you implying that new drivers would make
    these hotkeys fully customizeable? If not, I'm open to other suggestions.

    oodler

    oodler, Aug 1, 2004
  4. Dan Sgambelluri, Aug 1, 2004
  5. oodler

    oodler Guest

    I would like to ask that others in this group respond to my post, given that
    Dan doesn't have the same keyboard as I do (I have one branded "Dell," while
    he apparently has a Logitech) and that the Dell Resource CD, which
    apparently is supposed to install a program enabling me to program the media
    keys, doesn't do it.

    Dan is being very indirect in his answers to my question, so I'd like to see
    if there's any more direct, firsthand experience out there from somebody who
    has the Dell Wireless Keyboard and recently searched for a way to reprogram
    the media keys. I can't possibly be the only one out there who wants to do
    this.

    Thanks

    oodler

    oodler, Aug 1, 2004
  6. did you go to the thread I posted at Dell's Forums or looked at the other
    thread I posted?

    Dan Sgambelluri, Aug 1, 2004