    I hope someone knows anything about this topic and can help me in it.

    Thanks in advanced.

    P.S. Sorry for my English and I hope someone can understand me.

    itzitzu, Oct 31, 2008
  2. itzitzu

    itzitzu

    As I've seen many visits I'll post what I've found:
    There are some functions like SetThreadAffinityMask(), SetProcessAffinityMask(),... that do more ore less what I want.
    I've seen too there is a library called TPL that can be used for these things too. Does anyone know something about it? If it's easier or more difficult..

    itzitzu, Nov 5, 2008