    I would appreciate for any suggestions.

    Thanks a lot in advance.

    Derek

    Derek Chow, Jan 15, 2004

  2. http://developer.apple.com/quicktime/ would be a good place to start.

    Fred

    Frederick Cheung, Jan 15, 2004

  3. Derek Chow

    Derek Chow Guest

    Really thx for the website supplied, however, I would not find any
    information on how to hint an encoded mpeg-4 file. As I use 3ivx to
    encode my video stream and output an unhinted mp4 file, and I want to
    stream the file with Darwin Streaming Server, so I need to hint it. I
    wonder if QT API provides such function.

    Thx a lot for your reply.

    Derek

    Derek Chow, Jan 16, 2004
  4. Derek Chow

    Acid Pooh Guest

    Try something like ffmpeg or the VideoLAN client player. And don't top post.

    'cid 'ooh

    Acid Pooh, Jan 16, 2004
  5. The main reasons we avoid top posting are that:
    1. That's not how it was originally done back in the "old days"
    2. We don't want to resurrect the infamous Phaedrus/Enough
    troll with his incessant cries of "Top-posting moron!"

    George Williams, Jan 16, 2004
  6. Derek Chow

    Acid Pooh Guest

    Well, I think the main reason people avoid top posting is that if you
    top post, the reader doesn't know what you're replying to. That is,
    your response loses its context. At least, that's why I try to avoid
    it. And I point it out to others if their response is ambiguous
    between multiple referents.

    'cid 'ooh

    Acid Pooh, Jan 19, 2004
  7. Derek Chow

    Acid Pooh Guest

    Of course, but it sometimes helps to give your reader a bit of a hint
    of what's going on.

    'cid 'ooh

    Of course, but it sometimes helps to give your reader a bit of a hint
    of what's going on.

    'cid 'ooh

    (see what I mean?)

    Acid Pooh, Jan 20, 2004