    comments.

    Regards.

    Ash

    Ash, Apr 24, 2006

  2. Ash

    EvilNem Guest

    Are you running the latest firmware?
    Is there another server where you could perhaps test the drives
    functionality?

    Once you've verified the drives work, and upgraded the firmware you should
    be able to go into the SCSI Array utility and create a new array.

    E.

    EvilNem, Apr 24, 2006

  3. Ash

    Jez T Guest

    My first guess would be the disk backplane. Make sure that it is connected
    correctly. It could also be a defective backplane.

    2nd guess would be that the ROC (Raid-On-Chip) (Assuming this is a DL360G1)
    is defective. Take it out and see if the disks are recognised.

    Jez T, Apr 30, 2006