    Is there a way to disable the setup-prompt, the pause and/or password
    protect it (like on SCSI-controllers). My PC is used bt more people
    than me, and I'm a bit worried that someone should mess up things :-(

    Lars-Erik Østerud, Nov 2, 2004

  2. I think not !

    If the bios of the fasttrack does not have an option with password.

    Take a backup-image of the C-drive, on a single harddisk with no raid.
    Drive-image can handle raid drives.

    Else I would say that raid0 is not suitable for a PC with such users.
    It implies a risk for the performance it gives.

    I see you use windows 98. Really ? just a 6 year old OS. Win2k and XP
    offer a much nicer setup with multiple desktops, one for each user, -
    separate log-in.

    best regards

    John

    JK (at mail dot dk), Nov 2, 2004

  3. JK (at mail dot dk) skrev:
    I don't use it for RAID, I only have one drive on it.
    So maybe there is nothing to mess up from the BIOS anyway :)
    And much more resource hogs, and icompability (I have XP installed on
    partition 2, but until I get all programs working, I'll keep 98se :)

    Lars-Erik Østerud, Nov 2, 2004