    But there is no Hot-Plug and Play Feature to detect my Samsung SATA HDD.

    Maybe there is somewhere a modded driver which can solve my problems with
    the fasttrak-controller?

    T. Lissner, Jan 24, 2004

  2. "Hot-Plug and Play" :) ?

    Where is the problem? Have you enabled the controller in BIOS? Does the
    controller detect your drive at startup? Have you setup a RAID Array?
    Which MoBo BIOS and which driver you´re using?

    Christian

    Christian Merkle, Jan 24, 2004

  3. T. Lissner

    T. Lissner Guest

    the hdd is only detected at the bootup of the system.
    SATA should find a plugged in HDD whenever it is connected to the
    controller...

    T. Lissner, Jan 24, 2004