    current Promise ATA drivers from the Asus site. The devices have
    power. The cabling has been replaced with no effect. Does anyone know
    what might be the problem? TIA!

    Donald C. Stuart, Jul 24, 2003

  2. Donald C. Stuart

    jaeger Guest

    Well, I can tell you that the Promise doesn't support ATAPI devices so I
    wouldn't expect it to work. Note page 2-25 in the manual.

    jaeger, Jul 24, 2003

  3. Donald C. Stuart

    RonK Guest

    My Promise Fasttrak 376 runs my CDRom and DVD with no problems.

    RonK, Jul 24, 2003
  4. Donald C. Stuart

    RonK Guest

    I retract my statement - It's my Highpoint Controller I have the devices
    connected to.

    RonK, Jul 25, 2003