    IDE drive and not from a SCSI drive....

    Best regards,

    Gerrit

    Gerrit, Jan 31, 2004

  2. Hit F10 while the cursor blinks in the upper right corner during boot
    to access the system configuration software.
    If it doesn't jump to the right,
    you will have to use the system config diskettes from
    http://h18000.www1.hp.com/support/files/server/us/download/13227.html

    There you should be able to disable the onboard SCSI
    as well as setting your IDE to primary boot controller.

    Gereon

    P.S.: If you like to know how to enable the machine to run a faster
    CPU drop me a note.
    I allready tweaked my Prosignia to run a P133 at 120MHz.
    A 120MHz CPU Board incl. CPU can be provided as well.
    Shipping can be done from inside NL.

    Gereon Wenzel, Feb 4, 2004