    can I do this???

    Best Regards,

    Gerrit

    Gerrit, Feb 3, 2004

  2. I'm not familiar with using Lantastic, but
    this doesn't sound like the correct driver for the PS300 onboard NIC?
    NEX000 sounds more like a generic Novell NE1000/2000 ISA Board driver?
    AFAIR the PS300 uses an onboard version of the Netflex or Netelligent
    card,
    but I didn't power up mine on for a while.
    http://h18000.www1.hp.com/support/files/networking/us/index.html
    It can't be 300h because its either an EISA but more likely a PCI
    device.
    Both use totally different adress ranges, 300h is an ISA boards adress
    range.
    Try to use the PS300 drivers supplied by HP/Compaq:
    http://h18000.www1.hp.com/support/files/server/us/download/7696.html
    http://h18000.www1.hp.com/support/files/server/us/download/7694.html

    Gereon

    Gereon Wenzel, Feb 4, 2004

  3. Gerrit

    nut cracker Guest

    I beleieve that the 300 had an AMDpcnet NIC onboard.

    Lantastic? get with the times man... its all about windows for workgroups
    these days !

    NuTs

    nut cracker, Feb 4, 2004
  4. Gerrit

    Gerrit Guest

    I can't with the times, our radio automatic will see a dos lantastic server.

    Gerrit, Feb 4, 2004
  5. If it has the AMD PC-Net, try the drivers Compaq supplies for the
    Deskpro/XL line.
    There may be Lantastics drivers out there for the AMD Lance PCI?
    Try http://www1.vobis.de/bbs/firmen/asus/network/l101_2.zip

    Gereon

    Gereon Wenzel, Feb 6, 2004