    Apart from the ps2 to usb adapter, do i need any software?

    Any advice would be wellcome

    regards

    lotas, Apr 1, 2004

  2. lotas

    Teddy Guest

    Yes, this is possible. I did it with a keyboard on a laptop that had no ps2 port.

    Teddy, Apr 1, 2004

  3. lotas

    c8607d Guest

    ds

    c8607d, Apr 1, 2004
  4. lotas

    c8607d Guest

    Yes it should be possible. It would be just like pluging in a
    mouse/keyboard/usb device.

    c8607d, Apr 1, 2004
  5. lotas

    c8607d Guest

    Howdy,
    Yes it is possible. It is just like plugging in a usb/mouse/keyboard port.

    c8607d, Apr 1, 2004
  6. never knew existed. As to conversions, no software required...just the
    adapters to and/or from USB.

    Mike

    Michael P Gabriel, Apr 2, 2004