PS3-X360 developer spills his experience: ATI Xenos GPU in X360 is superior to Nvidia RSX in PS3 for

Discussion in 'ATI' started by AirRaid Mach 2.5, Dec 28, 2006.

  1. AirRaid Mach 2.5

    spaceman Guest

    Same thing happened last generation. I told all you dumbfucks that the
    actually that's not true. no one has proven shit with that shitty hardware,
    and the vast majority of xbox games look better than ps2 games and always
    will. mgs doesn't run as smooth on the xbox because it wasn't optimized for
    it. and no, gt4 doesn't look as good as forza. it's getting old having to
    listen to you people cling to that notion, when i have both games and i'm
    able to run them side by side in the same room on identical displays. also,
    gt4's fake 1080i looks like shit, even compared to true 480p.
    numbers aren't shit, and we all know how sony construes numbers. the games
    are what are important, and the games clearly show the xbox being superior,
    and that numbers don't mean shit.

    you must be joking.... get over it. sony basically lost the hardware war
    again. the 360 has proven so far that their games have more visual impact
    whether it's textures, color depth or framerate, and every developer will
    tell you that the hardware is all around much more balanced. for fucks sake
    don't go another generation trying to hold onto something that isn't there.
    just be happy that you have a ps3 and let us xbox owners have the
    satisfaction of knowing our games will yet again be slightly better than
    yours.

    spaceman, Dec 30, 2006

  2. what are you talking about? My PS2 is just fine, in the bedroom on the SD
    TV. I kept it around because my girlfriend likes to game as well. And well
    two people wanting to play at the same time, and there can be some
    arguments. LOL. I just bought her a DS for christmas, she's hooked on
    Nintendogs for the moment.

    Brenden D. Chase, Dec 30, 2006

  3. 1.. An item of value between two parties used for the exchange of goods or
    services.

    You don't think that the Wii is valuable?? I'm sure there's got to be some
    store credit coming their way as well... maybe some accessories, etc.

    Brenden D. Chase, Dec 30, 2006
  4. eah, hatever.

    Sammus McMouldenus, Dec 30, 2006
  5. giving up? Impressive!

    Brenden D. Chase, Dec 30, 2006
  6. AirRaid Mach 2.5

    Paul Heslop Guest

    :O) If only the ubertrolls would do likewise :O)

    Paul Heslop, Dec 30, 2006
  7. Oh, but then you wouldnt have so much fun posting flamebait!

    Sammus McMouldenus, Dec 30, 2006