    ( there will be a little something extra in your paycheck this week.........
    :)

    bob

    Robert E. Watts, Jul 11, 2008

  2. Robert E. Watts

    Guest

    Hi all

    I have to agree with Bob. Thanks Metro You have helped out many
    here at the board. Speaking for myself, for instance, Metro helped me
    get a copy of an old PB program that had eluded me for years...the
    Comm Central program. Metro sent me tips and files that have assisted
    me in my nostalia work. So, in following Bob's lead, thanks too
    Metro.

    Bill

    , Jul 11, 2008