    suggestions?

    Many thanks in advance,
    Arifi

    Arifi Koseoglu, Oct 29, 2003

  2. http://www.hwb.acc.umu.se/

    Rainer Doering, Oct 29, 2003

  3. Arifi Koseoglu

    Paul Guest

    Are you saying the AT power supply died ?

    Just buy a new one...

    http://www.ZipZoomFly.com/jsp/ProductDetail.jsp?ProductCode=270507
    http://www.sparklepower.com/pdf/SPI-300G.pdf

    HTH,
    Paul

    Paul, Oct 30, 2003
  4. Not even in the dumpster behind your local computer store?
    I've got 14 complete cases of assorted sizes/shapes here, not including
    all the partial ones I stripped of the good parts and tossed back in.
    I found my T2P4 crudely installed in a huge 286 desktop case.

    MasterBlaster, Oct 30, 2003
  5. Actually the thing is I already have found an ATX case with enough
    room for all the full height 500MB SCSI disks. YOu see, this board is
    home for "many" historic parts - and they are pretty big.

    Arifi Koseoglu, Oct 30, 2003