    shelby UIB1. The most important thing I need to know is the configuration of
    the power switch, power led, hdd led, speaker, and etc. Can anyone help?

    TIA

    Damian, Jun 28, 2005

  2. Damian

    yogev Guest

    Hi Tia
    I don't have the user manual for this board but I do have the sam
    board so if you need any help to connect all wires you are wellcome t
    ask me.

    Regards

    yogev, Sep 10, 2005

  3. Damian

    Lanrealabi

    Joined:
    Oct 9, 2008
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Nigeria
    Hi Yogev

    I am a junior member of the forum. I have the same difficulty to get the PWA-SHELBY UIB1,P/N-316698200002 running intel celeron 333Mhz. Please what do i do to get information on how to connect POWER,RESET,HDD and other LED wire, My Id: Lanrealabi.

    Last edited: Oct 9, 2008
    Lanrealabi, Oct 9, 2008