    partition type code so it is recognized?

    Thanks
    Mike H.

    Michael Hobart, May 28, 2005

  2. On the seventh day, Michael Hobart wrote...
    the size should be approx. 16-32megs, type is 0x12 (Compaq diagnostics).
    There is a howto on HP's ITRC support forums at
    http://forums1.itrc.hp.com/service/forums/questionanswer.do?threadId=622765
    also helpful:
    http://forums1.itrc.hp.com/service/forums/questionanswer.do?threadId=623217

    HTH

    You call this relaxing? I'm a nervous wreck. If I'm not careful
    I'll end up talking to myself. - McCoy, "Star Trek V"

    Christian =?ISO-8859-1?Q?D=FCrrhauer?=, Jun 1, 2005

  3. Thanks, that is what I was looking or :)

    Regards

    Mike

    Michael Hobart, Jun 2, 2005