    I know that Nero has an option to not eject when finished. I couldn't find
    it on Roxio though. Does anyone know how to keep the disc from ejecting
    when finished?

    Guest, Jun 22, 2006

  2. Guest

    Kevin Guest

    I'm not familiar with Roxio, but wouldn't that option be in the preferences
    or settings? Why not just wait until the disk is finished and remove it?

    Kevin, Jun 22, 2006

  3. Guest

    Tom Scales Guest

    This one is obscure. Go into My Computer, Right click on the drive and
    choose properties.

    Click on the recording tab.

    There is a check box to eject after writing. Uncheck it.

    I suspect that since the core burning technology built in to XP is based on
    Roxio, then EZ CD just honors this.

    Tom

    Tom Scales, Jun 22, 2006
  4. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Unfortunately you had a great suggestion, but it doesn't work. Somehow
    Roxio is overridding the fact that I unchecked the eject after burning box
    in the DVD Recording Properties.

    I believe when I use to use Nero, there was actually a menu item for that in
    the Nero Options. Roxio doesn't seem to have that though.

    I wonder if I should just get rid of Roxio and get Nero?

    Does anyone have any other suggestions.

    Thanks.

    Guest, Jun 23, 2006