Q-Fan function in Asus & CPU Temperature 58 C

Discussion in 'Asus' started by tarsaf, Nov 24, 2009.

  1. tarsaf

    tarsaf

    Joined:
    Nov 24, 2009
    My CPU Temperature show the temperature between 57-59 C continuosly from the beginning and the default limit is 60 C.
    Normally when I run my system, it works for simply application
    but when I start some game like Build a Lot, after 5 minutes it shows
    a BIOS blue screen and memory dumping message while counting 1,2,3.........
    What is the problem and how can I solve it?

    What is Q-Fan function?
    It should be disabled or enabled and in above mentioned situation
    how it can help?

    :)

    tarsaf, Nov 24, 2009