    Darned if I can.......

    tia
    Kristi

    Kristi, Jun 28, 2004

  2. Kristi

    Frank Hagan Guest

    Got no DOS games :-( Oldest game is Red Baron 3D.

    FRH

    Frank Hagan, Jun 30, 2004

  3. Kristi

    Kristi Guest

    Thanks for the answer! I've only got 2 old games that I can't play with
    sound - Ultima Underworld 1 and 2. Stonekeep plays fine in the Win98
    partition. But Win98 insists it has no emm support with this mobo, and
    UW1&2 need it. They worked fine on previous mobos. I have a C-Media, SB
    Live!, and Philips 705 cards. Got an interesting message from Philips in
    DOS trying to find it's card "can not activate card behind a PCI bridge" -
    wish I knew what that meant. Any thoughts?
    I'll probably try to regen Win98 and actually apply win updates to it to
    see if that fixes anything. Dunno.....
    Best!
    Kristi

    Kristi, Jun 30, 2004