    Solaris 9.

    /wfr
    Fredrik

    Fredrik Lundholm, Sep 7, 2003

  2. They dumped it. Their driver only works on Sol8 because they used some
    functions not in the DDI/DDK and surprise, they don't exist on Sol9.
    Kind of a stripped back Soundblaster Audigy anyway.

    I'd pick up a generic PC audio card and buy the OpenSound drivers for
    it. Probably a cheaper solution than the Ensoniq Sun card anyway.

    Doug McIntyre, Sep 7, 2003

  3. Good idea, seems like opensound has vastly expanded their Sun/SPARC
    support since i last looked several years ago :) ..

    /wfr
    Fredrik

    Fredrik Lundholm, Sep 7, 2003