[Q]: Is SUN going to become x86'ed ??

Discussion in 'Sun Hardware' started by Kosta Xonis, Nov 27, 2008.

  1. Exponential time although better that factorial is generally regarded as
    a looser. Polynomial time gets bad enough quickly.

    Walter Bushell, Jan 19, 2009

  2. No. They cut them close to final dimension on band or gang saws,
    then plane.

    scott

    Scott Lurndal, Jan 19, 2009

  3. Kosta Xonis

    Rick Jones Guest

    That's why Norm has a magnetometer :)

    rick jones

    Rick Jones, Jan 20, 2009
  4. Kosta Xonis

    hawk Guest

    This is a sinker/sinkee distinction . . .

    hawk, still weeks behind

    hawk, Jan 31, 2009
  5. Assume a perfectly spherical marketing department, immersed in a uniform
    flux of money...

    Roland Hutchinson, Jan 31, 2009
  6. Kosta Xonis

    jmfbahciv Guest