Q: MSI K4A Ultra MS-6590 best performance

Discussion in 'MSI' started by Ben Butschko, Jul 12, 2003.

  1. Ben Butschko

    Ben Butschko Guest

    Hi NG,

    i've bought today the MSI KT4A Ultra MS-6590 MB.

    IMO is it a very good board.

    I've got some questions:

    Which are the pest BIOS Settings for high performance?

    My CPU is an AMD Athlon XP 2000+ (Palamino)
    and 512 MB DDR RAM from Kingston 2100 CL2 is installed.
    My GFX-Board is an MSI GeForce4 TI 4200 TD64 8x AGP.

    OS: Win XP Prof. SP1, NVidia 44.01 driver and
    Hyperion 4.47

    I've wondered, that my 3DMark2001 Score is only 9936!

    Same systems scored 10000 and more points.

    Why?

    Thanks for your help.

    Greetings from germany,
    Ben