    on new pc will ya ? ;) )

    Bye,
    Skybuck.

    Skybuck Flying, May 24, 2006

  2. (Come developers get with the program, get wit the times =D, spent some cash
    I believe over 50% of PC users don't need 64-bit so soon. Not everyone
    is as rich as you. Do you know most people in Hong Kong is earning less
    than US$1000 a month?

    --
    .~. Might, Courage, Vision, SINCERITY. http://www.linux-sxs.org
    /( _ )\ (Ubuntu 5.10) Linux 2.6.16.18

    Man-wai Chang, May 24, 2006

  3. How does that affect us? I live on $603.00 a month. I live in
    the US.

    Larry Roberts, May 24, 2006
  4. It's not like you have a choice or anything.

    Unless you want to buy second hand 32 bit cpu's ?

    I believe all new cpu's sold by AMD and INTEL to be 64 bit ?

    Bye,
    Skybuck ;)

    Skybuck Flying, May 24, 2006
  5. Skybuck Flying

    rbt Guest

    because some sweatshop somewhere has to write the code and build the
    sys for a dollar a day while the execs drive home in thier b,w's.

    I reckon Bill cant sleep at night - the very thing he fought against
    "exploitation" MUST be eating his soul at night...

    but wait...yerrr, lets just throw money at it.....

    - thats how it affects you...

    rbt, May 25, 2006
  6. Skybuck Flying

    farmuse Guest